The Ultimate Belize Honeymoon
Jaguar Reef Lodge and Almond Beach Resort on the coast just south of Hopkins Village in southern Belize are the romantic venues of this close-to-perfect Belize honeymoon.
The resorts themselves (recently merged) are located directly on the beach, and have their own jungle day lodge on the banks of the jungle shrouded Sittee River.
This combination of beachfront resort and jungle lodge makes Jaguar Reef/Almond Beach one of the best all-inclusive honeymoon spots in Belize.
Resort amenities include an on-premises gourmet restaurant, 40'x20' freshwater beachfront pool, complimentary kayaks, beach hammocks, bicycles and Internet access, air conditioning and mini-bar in all cabanas and suites, plus daily maid and room service.
Now the very special part. In addition to beautiful beachfront, island and jungle settings, this Ultimate Belize honeymoon includes all of the following:
- Your choice of accommodations
- 90 minute couples massage
- Up to 4 standard tours (tour minimums apply)
- A bottle of sparkling white wine and fruit platter upon arrival
- All meals
- Local Belikin Beer, local rum drinks, coffee, tea, juices & sodas
- Private round-trip land transfers between Belize International and the resort
- Evening turn-down service
- Complimentary use of bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling gear and Wi-Fi in common areas
- All taxes and gratuities
Rate: from US$6,300 per couple for 8 days/7 nights. Longer and shorter honeymoons also available. Not included: international air, Belize departure tax (US$55 per person), gratuities for guides and drivers, personal items and incidentals, travel insurance.
Subject to Availability
Rate subject to change without advance notice until vacation is booked and deposit is made. Rate subject to change at any time due to government changes in taxes and fees.